Work Permit

Work Permit

BelgiVina Ltd has a specialized team helping you to have the Work Permit and Resident card issued.

In general the work permit falls under the relocation services.  However, for persons residing already in Vietnam, looking to have their Work Permit renewed, or after changing jobs, looking for a new work permit, BelgiVina Ltd is the perfect company to help you out.

As for issuance for the Work Permit following documents are needed, where BelgiVina Ltd assists you in getting it:

  • Health Certificate
  • Judicial Certificate

As for the other documents, we need to see how the documents can be covered:

  • Academic Degree
  • Experience letter

Resident Card

Residence Card

Once the Work Permit is done, BelgiVina Ltd can help you with the application of a Temporary Resident Card.
The advantages are enormous:

  • No need of a Visa anymore to stay in Vietnam
  • No need of a Visa to enter Vietnam
  • Travelling inside Vietnam can be done by Resident card
  • No need to have your passport at hand wherever you go inside Vietnam as the resident card is sufficient

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to have a work permit and/or resident card to be issued.  If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form or via

Contact us

Head office:
55/14 Tran Hung Dao
Ward 6, Dist 5
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Sub office:
P1 – 15.05B – The Prince Residence
17-19-21 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12,
Phu Nhuan Dist,
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Tel: +84 935 12 32 42